About Healer Coach
Healer Coach is endorsed by and accredited by the Natural Therapies Coaching Workshop and FSHLB. All Healer Coach courses and workshops are accepted by the members of FSHLB and count toward the candidate's license requirements. Please visit the Federation Website for a complete list of accredited and recognized spiritual healer licensing boards. (FSHLB). All of our courses carry continuing education units accepted by most legitimate certification boards certifying professionals in the alternative, holistic, integrative, and natural health, nutrition, therapies and wellness professions.
- You begin with the correspondence portion - lessons online and emailed in -- (work at your own pace) and once done, or nearly completion you may join a coaching practicum.
- After payment you receive a thank you page with links (be sure to bookmark) to the lessons. You can begin immediately if you wish. Upon completion you mail them in to firstname.lastname@example.org ).
The Coaching practicum is a 5 week teleconference for about an hour (or hour and a half if there are 8 participants) 1x week with the facilitator/instructor.
- Classes may be scheduled at 1 PM EDT, 7 PM EDT on Wednesdays or Thursdays; or 1 PM or 4 PM EDT on Sundays. We must have a minimum of 4 people to schedule a workshop.
- You also meet with your group 1x/week for an hour to practice for a total of 5 times.
- The 5th session is the oral coaching exam and practicum.
- If you pass, you may then apply for the Spiritual Healer License.